Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blogger: http://abunnyaday.blogspot.com sent Jason Newsted Fan Andra Florea to say this of Ines Nigro

They stole Ines Nigro´s photo taken by a famous artist, Ines Nigro´s family friend!

They said lies about Ines Nigro´s stalker!

Nicole Smith did not have "balls" to post on her blog so she sent her friend, a Jason Newsted & Metallica fan to do this. When a lawyer told them they were going to get SUE. They delete it..

We are in shock about Nicole & Florea, their life is: blogs, internet, knowing about Jason Newsted´s private life, Metallica musician´s private life and the worst: Knowing about INES NIGRO´s private life...sigh....They have no life....... She lives Jason Newsted´s life NOT her life....She envies Ines Nigro....

Jason Newsted told this to INES NIGRO......sigh.....


Jason Newsted´s girl Blog who sent to say this of Ines Nigro:

http://abunnyaday.blogspot.com/

"Nicole" has alot of blogs, with differents names, ages, she has many personalities..She does not say say she is the SAME PERSON....she talks to her self !!.......She sent herself comments saying how pretty she is or how amazing her paintings are .....She asks herself under different google ids and then she answers herself using different google nicks...........she pretends she has fans who writes to her.....sigh....INSANE!!

Now she jokes she is going to Argentina.....Yeah..sure..The police will be waiting for you dear one and Jason Newsted....sigh....



Andra Florea Blog: http://ivsadovsky.blogspot.com

"WE , A R T I S T S H A V E TH E
MA G N I F I C E N T P L E A S U R E T O MA K E
S OME TH I N G O U T O F N O TH I N G ! "


http://ivsadovsky.blogspot.com/2009/05/stalker.html

T U E S D A Y , M A Y 1 9 , 2 0 0 9

Stalker

Hey guys in this note I shall not post any images because it's a post
where I want to draw attention to all my friends and followers. There
is a person who stalk's me and some of my friends, yesterday he was
on my blog 62 times!!!!!!!! For Christ sake 62 times, he checked out
every single comment, picture, post, etc. I find this issue somehow
weird, but you may think that I'm exaggerating well actually I'm
not...he contacted me on myspace too about an year ago saying
stupid things about persons who he doesn't know and sending me a
lot of messages oh yeah and yesterday I noticed he was on my
facebook account too...So please if you see him following your blog
take action because he's a freak!!! He has 2 profiles one named "Ines
Nigro Fan Tribute Page" and the other one "In the name of Ines
Nigro". I'll post a picture with a link so you can check it out - for
more details click on picture below.
Thanks for reading guys







PUBL ICAT DE IV SADOVSKY PHOTOGRAPHY LA 11: 13 AM

TAGS INES NIGRO FREAK, STALKER

1 COMMENT S : No comments

No comments: